Search This Blog

Copyright Christina Pendleton 2013. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Followers

Grab a Button!

Photobucket
Tuesday, May 20, 2014
A while back a friend and I were discussing blogging and how we feel like it may have taken a turn for the-"posting things to make money and not really because you care about them." We both really wanted to have these awesome, popular blogs but realized that the "popular" blogging has often (but not always) been about companies trying to sell their products through the blogger. 

At that point, we both decided we would just blog about what we wanted and if people cared, they could read, and if they didn't, that's OK too. I still feel like blogging is a great tool to find out about awesome products or great recipes, fun DIY crafts etc. And if/when I find those things, you bet I'm going to share them with you! But, please forgive me for sometimes just posting the mundane. (i.e. my baby feeding himself on video or "Wheels On the Bus" in all its beat-boxing glory). 

This blog is equally for me as it is for you. I like to keep a record of the things going on in my life. SO today I am going to blog about Little Bear's 6 month appointment! Hooray!

Today at Scott's appointment, his doctor said, "I just LOVE him!" 

And I was like, "Um, yeah! You're tellin' me!"

6 month stats: 16.75 lb (30%)
27.75 in. (87%)

He is doing great developmentally and hitting all his benchmarks.

This round of shots was particularly hard but he's sleeping it off as we speak and will be glad we immunized him when he can understand that sort of thing. :o)

Fun things he does:
-Puts his own binky in his mouth
-Gives kisses
-Very close to crawling
-Fake-coughs
-Loves baths
-Doesn't love swimming but we are working on that in swim lessons (started yesterday!)
-Totally poses for the camera
-Loves being sung to, especially repetitive songs
-Loves the mirror
-Loves other babies and kids
He is really such a ladies' man. We're in trouble with this one. 

How do you all feel about the blogging world these days? Do you agree to a certain extent? I'd love to hear your opinions.


0 comments:

Post a Comment