Search This Blog

Copyright Christina Pendleton 2013. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Followers

Grab a Button!

Photobucket
Saturday, May 10, 2014
I really just can't believe my baby is 6 months old. I know all moms say that but now I really understand the feeling! My sweet boy has seriously been my greatest joy, it has been so fun to watch him grow and change and I know we have a lot more growing ahead! Here is a little collage of his first 6 months.

I love to look at these photos and see his personality emerge little by little. 

I got the month-by-month stickers on Etsy, here

I was contemplating today what might be fun to do for Mother's Day. Maybe a day off, where I could go shopping, or have Jer watch the baby while I just relax. But I found myself realizing how much I love being a mommy to this little guy and how much I would miss him if I spent a whole day away from him. No, every minute is not extremely awesome but I truly do appreciate the time I have with my little boy and that I am able to watch him grow and learn. Mother's Day is about being a mom, right? So what better way to spend it than with the little guy that made me one!


0 comments:

Post a Comment