Search This Blog

Copyright Christina Pendleton 2013. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Followers

Grab a Button!

Photobucket
Thursday, October 17, 2013
Last week I had my second and final baby shower before our munchkin makes his debut. For those of you who are interested I'm 37 weeks 2 days and my doc thinks the baby will be late...thanks doc. Its OK though because once he's out, he's out for good! No going back. :o)

The shower had a "Little Man" theme. My sister organized it with help from several of my lovely friends. Here are some of the details.


 Beautiful cake made by my sister's friend.
 Manly snacks. Notice the napkins are folded like bow ties.
 Favors. Cute boxes came from Zurchers.
 Mustache photo booth.
 Loved this idea by my friend Court: a fingerprint tree with guests names written on their fingerprint "leaves" to frame or put in the baby book.
 Food was a cookies and milk theme so we had chocolate and regular milk and my sister took mason jars and made bow ties out of scrapbook paper and then my friend got mustache straws. So cute.

Darling mustache cookies made by my MIL.

 Beautiful fruit.
 Real men eat dessert! Found these print outs on Etsy.
 Lots of fun guests. Sisters!

 Notice the awesome "Little Man" banner made by my sister with paper ties, each decorated differently and strung with twine.

The drink bar.

For a look at the cute invite my sister got on Etsy go to my sister's blog here.

Stay tuned for posts on some of my recent projects getting ready for baby! Lots of nesting happening over here.

1 comment:

  1. Never seen such a unique colorful designer cake! Your baby shower seems to be rocking. Will hire one of the similar rental spaces for parties for my sister's gender reveal too. Though it is far like after three to four months but planning is to be done before hand only. Really happy for the lovely couple entering the new phase of their life.

    ReplyDelete