Search This Blog

Copyright Christina Pendleton 2013. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Followers

Grab a Button!

Photobucket
Saturday, August 24, 2013
This week I was lucky enough to get together with Phil Van Nostrand a family friend of 18 years (we just figured that out, crazy!) to take some maternity shots. We were sad Jer couldn't be there because he had to work but Phil was so awesome and made me feel comfortable and excited about this bump and baby-to-be. I am almost 30 weeks in these pictures.

If you are in the Santa Barbara or New York City area, Phil is definitely who I would recommend for photography. He is so awesome.

Click here to visit his site and see some of his other work.

Phil is from Santa Barbara but is moving to New York soon. He will be back and forth though and even does destination weddings, etc. Check him out!



































1 comment:

  1. I don't know you, Christina, but I love these images Phillip took of you! My favorite is the very last one, you with your cute smile, and the rest of you peeking about. I'm guessing this is your first born. Have a wonderful birth, and enjoy having all the experiences with your hubby/Sweetie as new parents. Much love. Cerena in Santa Barbara

    ReplyDelete