Search This Blog

Copyright Christina Pendleton 2013. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Followers

Grab a Button!

Photobucket
Sunday, September 14, 2014
DISCLAIMER: I am not a fashion blogger, nor do I claim to be one.

I'm going to be honest, I do the majority of my shopping at Ross, TJ Maxx, Old Navy and pretty much anywhere that I can get cute clothes that LOOK expensive but actually aren't. Here's why: I always get more compliments on my $3 shirts than I do on the few, expensive, full-price Nordstrom items I have. I get a thrill out of finding a name-brand dress for a fraction of the original cost. You could say I have a small addiction to bargain-shopping. And it doesn't stop with just shopping for myself, I try to find bargains for S boy and the Hubs too.
Scotty's clothes are from H&M. I love Baby Gap just as much as the next girl, in fact, S has a lot of great pieces from there. But I love that H&M has the "Little Man" look without breaking the bank. Oh and that sippy cup?! TJ Maxx! 3-pack for $7 instead of one for $7 Similar.
(I got his moccs from a buy-in from Kinghoo Shoes. They are real leather and guess what?! Only $7.50!!! Yeah, I bought a few pairs.

 So the secret is out. This whole outfit I wore to church today happens to be from Ross. 
 Dress: Anne Klein: Orig $169, ROSS: $39.99 similar
(The dress is fully lined and came with the belt. Love the fit and shape.)
Shoes: Nine West: Orig $89, ROSS $16 similar
LOVE these shoes. The nude color is perfect and I love the double bows. 

Lots of people are shocked when they find out I get my clothes at Ross, and often say they never have luck finding cute things there. Of course it will be hit or miss at times. I can honestly say though, that the "misses" are few and far between for me. I have to look in several different sections of the store to find cute things. I often find things I love in the Junior section. I get a lot of my home decor, household items, and baby toys there too. It really doesn't take me that long to find things either. With that said, every store is different and may be in different stages of disarray. Give it a shot! You might find something you love! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment