Search This Blog

Copyright Christina Pendleton 2013. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Followers

Grab a Button!

Photobucket
Tuesday, April 22, 2014
As I embark on this journey to share with you some of the details of our "Extreme Home Makeover," I am most excited to reveal the nursery! I have literally been working on it since I found out I was pregnant (aka over a year ago.) I have slowly collected all the little things I needed to make my vision become a reality. I made some things, bought some things, improved upon things and got lots of hand-me-downs. Today I am just going to post the "big picture" photos for you and starting tomorrow we will go over the details. I will tell you where I got everything and include tutorials when appropriate so you have the tools you need if you would ever like to do something like this. So, without further ado...


 










2 comments: