Search This Blog

Copyright Christina Pendleton 2013. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Followers

Grab a Button!

Photobucket
Monday, April 14, 2014
Guys, my "ghetto fab" blog just got a little less ghetto and a lot more FAB! I'm so excited about the new look that my blog has taken on thanks to Kelsey at K. Yeck Designs. Not only did she do a great job making my blog aesthetically pleasing, she also made it mechanically sound, and she was a delight to work with! She made sure I was completely happy with everything on the blog and was really good at interpreting my crazy ideas in my head and putting them on the screen!

So if any of you need/want help with your blog, go see Kelsey over at just2birds.com.

I still have a few things I need to do to get it organized, so bear with me.

Thanks again Kelsey! You're the best!

And my blog isn't the only thing that has gotten a new look. Most of you know that we have been remodeling our house for the past 5 months or so and we FINALLY moved upstairs this past weekend. I made dinner in my new kitchen for the first time tonight and I will say, a dishwasher and disposal are magical things, as are new water heaters. Never thought I'd say that in my life, yet, here we are!

We are going to make a big before and after slideshow of our house once it is complete/decorated/etc. but here are a couple to whet your whistle!

 
Above: Nursery before and after. (Decorating is not complete)
Below: Living room before and after. (Still deciding on which furniture will fit best.)
 
And I just have to say, through this whole process we have realized what amazing friends and family we have. This has been a huge challenge to take on with a newborn and we wouldn't have been able to do any of it without our loved ones.

I just have to ask, how many of your dads would come to your house and scrub your entire shower and bath out until it sparkled? Yeah, my dad did that. And that's just one of the millions of things he and others have helped us with. True love right there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment